M3i Zero Firmware update for 3DS V3.0.0-5
M3 Team Update M3i Zero Firmware to support running in 3DS V3.0.0-5 E / U / J and DSi V1.4.3 E / U / J on 10th Dec ,2011
Core for M3i Zero only:(10-12-2011)
——— M3i Zero Core data file V3.0.5
1. Support M3i Zero Model:GMP-Z003 & old Models; (*Old Models have no improvement after upgrade)
2. Support 3DS Japanese firmware Ver. 3.0.0-5 J / E / U
3. Support DSi V1.4.3 J / E / U
4. Support iDSi Chinese firmware V1.4.4C;
1. All machines are upgradable: even your machine has already been in firmware 1.4.3. And no need to find another bootable machine to perform the upgrading process.
2. risk-free: flash card will not be damaged even the upgrading process is not successfully.
3. fast and easy to update : just plug in the “programming cable” and wait for about 30sec.
Download: M3i Zero Firmware fix for 3DS V3.0.0-5
If you have SD card compatibility issue on 3DS, try to use M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds to upgrade with compatible SD card or on NDS/NDSi to complete.— (For M3i Zero GMP-Z003 only)